How do you avoid drains?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Don't give up norb. You'll hit that goal. You'll have a nice multiball going and will hit it with out even thinking about it. Trust me.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
It's true that the multiball-mode doesen't reward greatly. Then again without playing for multiball FP becomes a very boring table.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Don't give up norb. You'll hit that goal. You'll have a nice multiball going and will hit it with out even thinking about it. Trust me.
now i remember. one night a few weeks ago i had such a game going. i had all three balls on the table and was holding them. Score was past 300k all of a sudden the game crashed to the enter your initials screen . Had that not crashed i may have had a run at 500K however since that game i have not another good multiball going one day it will happen again .

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Nudge to avoid the slings at all costs. Nudging after the ball hits the slings is usually too late on FP. Keeping the kickback lit is important, but be prepared to nudge when aiming at the stand ups too.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just got the real table 2 weeks ago, and it's an butt kicker. The outlanes are no more brutal than the average table, but center drains, my god, soooo many! And yeah, I've learned that shooting targets with the same side flipper is a recipe for disaster.

It's hard for me to accurately rate FarSight's job on this, as my table hasn't had a thing done to it in over 15 years, but all in all I'm getting about the same scores in TPA as i am IRL. And neither are good!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
For the hard work to get multiball the reward is so small (no great fanfare light show etc) and multiball itself often ends in a second that even discourages to play. I don't play this often because of the frustration but when I do I restart many times - if the 1st ball is poor I immediately retsart. Once multiball is achieved, which often takes many frustrating tries, I'm done and won't play this for some months..

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah, I knew I was in trouble when playing this and consistently being unable to get multiball started as well as being punished constantly by drains. I noticed the name is technically Multiball Firepower if you look at the art, but I think I've gotten multiball started once out of two dozen plays or something. This and Black Knight I just find unplayable.

Also I swear the ball was going through the left flipper when I was playing it but maybe it was just not quite hitting the tip or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.