Multiball Camara sticks - PS3

BoxKnocker

Sep 8, 2012
I don't know what caused it but the end result is the same as the issue reported for iOS and Android; the camera got locked on the mixer shortly after a multiball was triggered and I hit a ball into it.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
They are supposedly going to implement the ability to turn off the event zooming so hopefully that will eliminate the problem.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
not had this yet... camera sticking on BOP can be solved with a little flick on the right stick (plunger). May have a ball stuck in plunger as table does not have "Auto Launch" like AFM & others. I'm posting about Dr Dude and BOP as they may have same problem. Just check plunger to be on the safe side

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Issue is caused by launching a ball into the mixmaster before the first one ejects from the excellent ray. 100% repeatable. It does the event zoom because it's the only ball active, then multiball starts, and multiball cam logic interrupts the event so the event cam never switches back off. This issue is unique to dr dude, though certian other tables if they are ever done, like Data East SImpsons, might exhibit similar bugs.

On the real table, this is a good strategy. On TPA you have to turn off the event cam first. once it's locked on the mixmaster nothing you can do but drain... :(

but i don't think you can on ps3. won't be fixed until the super patch...

Members online

Members online