About the sound effects in Firepower

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
Is it just me or the constant buzzing sound you hear while playing Firepower is maddening?

I literally have to play the table on mute because after 2 or 3 minutes it starts to bother me a lot.

This happens to me also with Black Knight, another table on which I have to play on mute because of the annoying sound effects.

I wish Farsight would include a sound slider so you can turn the music and sound effects down.

BTW this only happens on those 2 tables I mentioned, so I wanted to see if you guys have had the same problem, especially with Firepower.

Apr 8, 2012
Is it just me or the constant buzzing sound you hear while playing Firepower is maddening?

I literally have to play the table on mute because after 2 or 3 minutes it starts to bother me a lot.

This happens to me also with Black Knight, another table on which I have to play on mute because of the annoying sound effects.

I wish Farsight would include a sound slider so you can turn the music and sound effects down.

BTW this only happens on those 2 tables I mentioned, so I wanted to see if you guys have had the same problem, especially with Firepower.

I haven't noticed any constant buzzing sound. I love the sounds on early Williams tables like Firepower, Black Knight, Blackout, etc... They reused some of the sounds from the video games Defender and Robotron and others, and those are likewise some of my favorites. I say turn it up!

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
I haven't noticed any constant buzzing sound. I love the sounds on early Williams tables like Firepower, Black Knight, Blackout, etc... They reused some of the sounds from the video games Defender and Robotron and others, and those are likewise some of my favorites. I say turn it up!

Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly. What I meant is that the default sound in FP (the one that you hear all the time and gets higher the more you play, kind of like the heartbeat in Gorgar), is the one that bothers me a lot :p

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
When I first played it, I thought there was something wrong with my iPad's speaker.

Then I thought "what a terrible sound effect!"

Now I like it. Go figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.