Gameplay video?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Any idea when we might see the official promotional video? It has been 'coming soon' for quite a while now in the tables section.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Uh , for whatever reason they skipped Space Shuttle promo video . In my book that's very bad consistency wise . It does nothing to convince me to buy the table pack , nor does it make me feel secure in FarSight's continued longterm support of the game .

night

May 18, 2012
Uh , for whatever reason they skipped Space Shuttle promo video . In my book that's very bad consistency wise . It does nothing to convince me to buy the table pack , nor does it make me feel secure in FarSight's continued longterm support of the game .

And all of this because they didn't release a promo vid?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

So nearly everyone clamoring about how it's one of their better releases wasn't enough? Suit yourself. I think I'm going to have a game or two now that I think of it.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I bought it today , they really do Space Shuttle a disservice not giving it a promo video on Youtube. , it 's spectacular , and n0w joins Blackhole and Pin*Bot in my oldies but goodies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.