PS3 - Bug Multiplayer high score entry broken

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Hi all, really enjoying TPA and reading these forums. My wife and I play this game nightly!

Started playing Gofers with her, maybe the 5th time playing and first time after reading the instructions. Playing a four player game, she got the high score and I got second so we were both happy since it was the first time we obtained a high score on this table.
We put her initials in with no issues; however when entering my initials the game glitched. I could scroll left and right over the initials but scrolling left the beeping sound every TPA game makes was a lower tone than normal and the X button to pick a letter stopped working along with the Start button. We had to quit TPA entirely.

Very frustrating!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah, apparently that happens on any table when you're playing with more than one player and multiple players get high scores. : |

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Thanks for the response. She and I play enough that we both have put our initials in after a great four player session many times. It must be because we took 1-2 on the board (I replicated the same conditions last night and it crashed the same way again).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts