Question: Is the high scores the only thing saved?

Mattias Lönnqvist

May 20, 2013
In this table, besides high scores the game keeps track of things like how many trolls were shot in trolls multiball. If you beat the built-in 20 you get to enter your name, and the value is stored.

Problem is, this seems to reset when you leave the game and come back later. Is this how it is supposed to work? I thought the game saved more than the high scores?

(And sorry if this question has been asked before; I did browse the forum but couldnt find it anywhere)

Mattias Lönnqvist

May 20, 2013
Thank you for a quick reply.

The problem, for me, is that I have the pro version (for PS3) but my stats as troll champion or madness champion were no longer saved when I returned to the game after a few days.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Thank you for a quick reply.

The problem, for me, is that I have the pro version (for PS3) but my stats as troll champion or madness champion were no longer saved when I returned to the game after a few days.
You have to have the Pro table and also play the table with the operator mode on for the secondary score lists to be saved. Merely owning the Pro table is not enough.

The ROM should not reset while played in operator mode, unless of course you use the operator menu to cause it to reset. If you go back to "normal" mode, you will temporarily lose the secondary score lists (and you will be able to access leaderboards/goals/achievements again), but they will come back when you return to operator mode.

Last edited:

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
I think this is a bit weird tho... Turning operator mode on does not allow you to achieve any goals, high scores, or post to the leaderboards...

If you ask me, the saving of these additional highscores should be available by default (not even Pro only...)

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
If you ask me, the saving of these additional highscores should be available by default (not even Pro only...)
They should be default for Pro at least. That would be a smart move to push pro sales, together with game statistics.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I think this is a bit weird tho... Turning operator mode on does not allow you to achieve any goals, high scores, or post to the leaderboards...

They should be default for Pro at least. That would be a smart move to push pro sales, together with game statistics.

That would be enough to get me to buy every pro upgrade.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
No.

Pro Mode allows you to alter from the default settings. The highscores are invalid because you could make the game easier. That's why Pro Mode disables leaderboards and the "official" leaderboards and stuff.

In my opinion, they should just give you Pro Mode when you buy the table. No separate purchase for it. Since it disables all leaderboard stuff anyway, and since they didn't give Pro Mode to ALL the tables, I tend not to use it.

Ooh! I know! They should have made it where you had to pay extra for leaderboard access (pre-determined settings) and the default (cheaper) table should have just came with what they're calling Pro Mode now.

In other words, buying Pro Mode should have meant you got leaderboard access.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.