Whelp 1000 points on my first night playing

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
And I'm not the only one.

Sooooo many extra balls!

If you can hit the skillshot with every ball launch, you're eventually getting a million points per plunge. The skillshot bonus resets every time the ball counter increments. So extra balls and locked balls keep it building to crazy levels.

love the table, by the way. great job, farsight. :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You can always just let the extra balls drain if it gets too easy for you. Pretend you are on tournament setting. :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The score for max HOF points is definitely too low on this table, should be at least 20m, probably higher. It's the first table I've got anywhere near the 1000 ( 998 during beta testing ) after very little playtime.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I was surprised too, 800+ in like my third game. But I am not complaining after the last 4 tables released with super high HOF point thresholds. I think overall, this pack release is the best so far.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Centaur has completely surprised me, I normally have little to no interest in older tables but centaur is awesome.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Yep. Way too easy to get 1000. In PHoF this was one of the hardest tables...severe drains on both out lanes, especially left...could hardly control the launch.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Centaur has completely surprised me, I normally have little to no interest in older tables but centaur is awesome.

Totally agree.Centaur w an awesome surprise. Had never played it in the wild and wasn't expecting much from 1981. Multi-ball heaven!

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
way too easy. on my third play 1000 points.
And on cactus canyon I get 10 points for 48 mil. there is no balance across the tables regarding the points.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Freakily good game, couple of extra balls, moments of flipper thrashing panic but 1000 points! I'm putting this down to devine intervention......

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Quit rubbing it in! I finally got 550 points after playing for a couple weeks and I thought that was great... Until I saw this thread!

Back to the plunger 4 me.

Oh, and CC is impossible for me. I think 35mil is my all time high...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.