Firepower cabinet art skewed and out of place.

Rollergoalie16

Dec 25, 2012
I can only speak for the PS3 version of Firepower, but the front panel cabinet art is skewed and in the wrong place. The art is too high, thus obstructing the word "Firepower" which should be readable below the coin door along the bottom edge of the cabinet. The front panel art is also skewed to the left too far and not centered properly around the coin door. The backbox side graphic is also present on the right side of the front panel behind the leg and plunger and should not be there, as well as the side art showing up along the bottom of the front panel. I'm not sure how many more graphic mistakes could be made on the front panel of Firepower quite honestly. How this stuff gets past Quality Assurance, i'll never know?

How it is.
466293_10200592783134878_1196672_o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How it should be.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I noticed that the same skewed artwork on the front panel also exists at the main menu where you select the table. So it seems likely that FarSight's Firepower machine is skewed as well since it *appears* that the main menu table select image is a photo of the actual machine...but then again, it could be an image of the 3D rendered table as FarSight "built" it.

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I noticed this still hasn't been fixed on any of the platforms yet. (It's also missing from the master list)

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Any word on progress towards fixing this? I know it is minor (doesn't affect gameplay) but it is annoying to see all of the other cabinets in such great shape when scrolling through and then hit this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.