Bug Game ended despite EB in hole

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Was on the last ball, earned an EB on the hurry up. Drained after Harley MB and game ended without getting to play the EB.

Edit: This happened again today, but slightly different. Was on my second Patch Hurry Up EB, earned it right away and it didn't light the "Play Again" at the bottom.

Another Bug: Midway through the game hit the digital display game, plus a hurry up for a patch. The game played but the screen only showed the hurry up point count down, so I couldn't complete the digital game.

Another Bug: ball goes through flipper when a collision between two balls occurs above a flipper.

Another Bug: During Harley MB, view gets stuck on plunger and right flipper in inoperative (happened once, but that is enough to mess a good game)

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Extra ball not granted if video mode is lit: it was about the 15th patch, the DMD displayed that there was an extra ball to get, I shot the red light hole: no patch, no extra ball, only the video mode has started.

EDIT: my mistake, I didn't read the rules: 3 extra balls max per game. But I did not have the patch though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.