Bug *PS3* The pinball is going through the right flipper!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
(As first posted to TPA Facebook Page):
In TOTAN I keep getting a bug where the ball slides through the right flipper and sinks my ball. It's usually moving fast when it happens.
When it first happened I figured it was a fluke, but it then happened again during the same game.
It's really annoying when you have a good score going to lose a ball to the game's fault! :(

I'm hoping this bug can be squashed!

Also, maybe not a bug, but has anyone else noticed it's much harder in this version to hold a ball on one of the flippers?
It makes it that much harder to get H-A-R-E-M Ball when you can't get the ball saved on the flipper.
Maybe the table is at too extreme an angle perhaps, or too much gravity on the ball.

Other than those things I'm enjoying it.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'd have to say both. Probably more so in the TOTAN table in the TPA collection.

And definitely harder to hold a ball in this than on PHOF

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
It's not just the right flipper. On iPhone, I just had a ball coming down the table fast, ricochet off of the base of the right bumper, and right through what I'd say was the outer 3rd of the left flipper. I was shocked to say te least, lol.

Anyway - having said that, it's not necessarily tied to the right flipper, but I would agree that it could happen when the ball is moving at a high rate of speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.