Chase lights around flying saucer.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I just noticed, finally, that the chase lights on the flying saucer toy are not working in the iOS version. Is that by design?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
They aren't working right on the PS3 version either. The only time I've seen them light up is when I destroy the saucer otherwise the lights are dead.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The LED lights around the smaller saucers that you've seen on videos or in real life are mods and were not included in the original manufactured tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The LED lights around the smaller saucers that you've seen on videos or in real life are mods and were not included in the original manufactured tables.

The smaller saucers? What about the big one in the middle? That's the one I'm talking about.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012

We're talking about the big saucer. The chase lights should be running after the drop down target/gate drops. You can clearly see them going off in this video.

Another thing that isn't working properly on the PS3 version is the Strobe Light.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok...I have now confirmed that the saucer LEDs are not working on the latest iOS release. Fungi, we need to let Stuart know about this. However, the saucer LEDs are working fine on the latest PS3 version.

kendickson

Dec 10, 2012
I emailed this to them a few months ago... they don't light up on my iPad either. Oddly though, on my iPhone (during an attack wave) they seem to be working properly. Can anyone else confirm it's an iPad-only thing?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Interesting.

iPad4, iOS 6.1.3 - no saucer LEDs
iPhone5, iOS 6.1.4 - no saucer LEDs
iPhone4, iOS 6.1.3 - YES saucer LEDs

Note that I've got the paid TPA with all tables on the first two iDevices. Didn't have TPA on the iPhone4, so downloaded it from the App Store, tried restoring purchases (failed! see http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...rsion-1-2-9-Bugs?p=80591&viewfull=1#post80591 which I can now confirm is a bug), played table as Free Version, and got the LEDs.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Oddness confirmed.

My 2nd gen iTouch with iOS 5.1.1 has working chase lights.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I've never looked for this before and can't say I've ever noticed them working on my iPad 3 and after checking and seeing them working on my S4 I'm sure I haven't seen them working before.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.