Bug Firepower (ball gets stuck in upper right)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm not sure if this one has been reported yet.
I reported (along with others), the "scoring loop bug" before which I've gotten about 5 times out of 30 or so games and it ends your game.

With this particular bug the only way to end the game is to tilt out.

null_zps69db3b44.jpg

I really hope Farsight can address these bugs as they really take the fun out of this otherwise great table.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The ball is stuck to the right of the green arrow in the picture above.
Not the clearest picture, but the best I can do with my iPod.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
weird usually the ball will spit out unnaturaly from those wire gates. Id like to add the one in the launch lane shouldn't go backwards at all but on PS3 it goes back quite a bit.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
weird usually the ball will spit out unnaturaly from those wire gates. Id like to add the one in the launch lane shouldn't go backwards at all but on PS3 it goes back quite a bit.

Yeah. It usually does.
I thought it was setting up for a multiball mode I was unaware of.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
When your ball gets stuck in the upper lock, is the lock active at the time? (It looks like it is from the photo.) Also, is this the second ball you've locked or the first?

I have an issue already open regarding balls stuck in locks, but the existing one is only for the table not providing the third ball once the second ball is locked.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
When your ball gets stuck in the upper lock, is the lock active at the time? (It looks like it is from the photo.) Also, is this the second ball you've locked or the first?

I have an issue already open regarding balls stuck in locks, but the existing one is only for the table not providing the third ball once the second ball is locked.

It actually happened just after my multi-ball session ended.
I've never seen the ball stay in that part for more than a second or two. It's always just ejected for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts