For Those About to Rock: AC/DC Premium/LE v1.65 Ruleset

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
08/21/2013
  • Added a link to a German translation of this rulesheet, provided by "master of chaos", a member here. Thanks!

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Sean, can't thank you enough for putting this together. Before yesterday, I only had a few games on a Pro on location that was gone the next time I went there. Just yesterday, I found a pristine Pro in new location. I'd skimmed your rulesheet before and watched Bowen's tutorial, but only had a faint sense of how the rules connected. After reading through this morning, I am ready to rock! (Too bad it's football day. :) )

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hey, are Cannon Modes still in the game, or were they taken out in the new code?
If you're speaking of Cannon Fodder, Cannon Volley, and Cannon Chaos, their inserts will still light up when the song jackpot is available on the cannon, but the actual modes were removed.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for this guide! Just got AC/DC and trying to wrap my head around some of this stuff.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Thank you for this guide! Just got AC/DC and trying to wrap my head around some of this stuff.
You're welcome! But some things may be outdated if you have the v1.68 ROM installed. Wish I had time to do an update... :(

cooked71

Aug 10, 2014
You're welcome! But some things may be outdated if you have the v1.68 ROM installed. Wish I had time to do an update... :(

Thanks for the fantastic work.

Not sure if its a 1.65 vs 1.68 thing, but in playing "Hell Aint a Bad Place To Be", your ruleset states "After you return to the upper playfield, the note shots will be lit.".

In my 1.68 game, when you return to the upper playfield, only the right orbit note shot is lit at first. When you shoot that, THEN all the other note shots are also lit.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There are some guys playing AC/DC live on twitch every night this week. They usually start around 6 eastern time. Look under dead_flip
Just some guys drinking and playing pinball. And they chat and answer questions while they play. They play a different pin every week. This week is AC/DC.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Hi Sean

why don't you let the guys at the Pinball Archive know about this ace new rulesheet? they don't have an ACDC sheet yet.
http://pinball.org/rules/

If you have any corrections, updates, or new Rule Sheets, please contact Kevin Martin (sigma [at] pair [dot] com).

Still no rule sheet on PAPA, cmon dude, take your plaudits. You earned it. Put it all in a word file and send it over there

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Still no rule sheet on PAPA, cmon dude, take your plaudits. You earned it. Put it all in a word file and send it over there
Well, I'd have to update it for v1.68 first. They changed a lot with how the lower playfield works, mainly because Highway to Hell and Hell's Bells were a quick way to (relatively) safe points in tournament play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts