Champion Pub Video

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Look great. I've never IRL, so I'm really looking forward to it. I love getting tables I've never played before!

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Aw nuts the weird orangy-pink lighting is back. : P

Yep. Not as pronounced as some of the other tables but it's still there. More pronounced than in the screenshots we saw a couple weeks ago, too.

That said, the table (other than the pink hue) looks great. I've never played it before so I might actually pick up this pack (I've skipped the last two so far).

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This looks fantastic! I've been a little ho-hum about the dotmatrix releases of late, but this The Champion Pub table looks varied and exciting, and really does have a different level of engagement over the other tables released recently.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I love the new style of promo video, it doesn't seem as cheap as the previous ones. Also, thanks for showing us the jackpots, those look awesome!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The two punching ramps look so two-dimensional in this video.
And most of the time it feels like the balls just roll over green paint.
You know what I mean? ;)

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
The two punching ramps look so two-dimensional in this video.
And most of the time it feels like the balls just roll over green paint.
You know what I mean? ;)

Yes, I know what you mean, Biff. Not knowing the table, I originally thought they were some kind of flip-up doors!

Table looks okay though.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
image-15.jpg

Now I have watched the video a couple of times and the punching ramps appear to me more 3D than before.
But still, they don't give me the feeling that the balls go up high and "jump".

Other than that I like what I see. ;)

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Much more excited about WW. Was hoping for a release today, but that probably won't happen if the promo was released yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.