Champion Pub Video

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I will gladly post a pic of the iPad version of WW but only if the admins give the go ahead? It's only a day or 2 away so I don't know why it hasn't been shown yet.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I will gladly post a pic of the iPad version of WW but only if the admins give the go ahead? It's only a day or 2 away so I don't know why it hasn't been shown yet.

FS usually post pics of both tables at least a week (maybe it was two?) ahead of the release. It doesn't matter now since we should be playing these tomorrow afternoon!

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
FS usually post pics of both tables at least a week (maybe it was two?) ahead of the release. It doesn't matter now since we should be playing these tomorrow afternoon!

Is it possible that the update won't be released tomorrow since there is no video of WW yet? I sure hope not.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I like seeing stuff in development but yeah they should have labelled it as such, especially for Whirlwind.

The ball looks better here jumping off those ramps in Champion Pub than it did in the first video, somehow; the motion seemed to skip in the air almost in the first video, but here it looks smooth.

Members online

Members online