iOS: Pure Pinball: T-Rex Savage

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I bought Pure Pinball last week on iTunes and played a few games and enjoyed it! I almost have one full page of pinball apps on my mini iPad saving a few spots for Pinball After Dark and any other good ones that come out.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
A great update !!! Table looks much nicer, camera movement is smoother, audio sounds great and physics are really nice, Great Work Pure Pinball Team !!!!!

Doccus

Jan 15, 2014
This table is currently on sale. You can pick it up on the App Store now for just a buck.

Also, they’re working on another table. The next one is based on Pearl Harbor, apparently, and they posted about it a while back on Facebook. Here's an in-progress screenshot:

ba3aje6u.jpg

IS that a Pure Pinball table? It looks a touch more like the old PP, far closer than the T-Rex.
Is there any reason that you aren't making an OSX port? Playing on a tiny iPad screen with touchscreen flippers really sucks, at least to me. Thanks..

Oh PS... IS that a physically modeled representation of the table layout, or a digital graphic simulation? It looks like it's comprised of real world components to me.. actually..

Last edited:

MonkeyKnuckle

Apr 28, 2014

night

May 18, 2012
Sorry to bump an old thread.

We've recently released a new update for Pure Pinball which adds some new features and tweaks.

You can read about it here: http://www.legendo.com/t-rex-savage-pinball-refreshes-with-april-update-on-the-app-store/

And of course, our Facebook page if you like to keep updated with all of the news and other shenanigans: https://www.facebook.com/purepinball

If you have any questions then feel free to reply and I'll do my best to answer them.

I haven't bought this table, but remember some videos where the camera hoovers over the table all the time. Is there a steady camera mode where you can see just the whole playfield?
When will the Pearl Harbour table be released? Screenshots look stunning from that one.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No, it's actually fun. The multiball is a challenge to get, and the graphics are very nice (other than the ball). I'm not a huge fan of the callouts, but I usually have the volume low or off anyway.
The physics seemed to improve with the last update and feel pretty good.
I got it for $.99 when it was on sale. Definitely worth that.

MonkeyKnuckle

Apr 28, 2014
No release date on the Attack on Pearl Harbor table as of yet. I can say that we have a couple of new tables in the works, which are shaping up nicely.

FoxMcCloud

May 13, 2014
The T-rex table is free for the next couple days. From the app's description:
*** TO CELEBRATE THE WORLD CUP - LET'S PLAY BALL! ***
*** PURE PINBALL IS FREE FOR THE WEEKEND ***

Members online

Members online