Replay Not Awarding Extra Ball

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
Don't most games have an EB cap of four?

ironically ya, most say so, such as AFM...on which I've had 6...i don't understand the rules not matching up to a table which u also coded...seems to me the rules should be written after coding is finished and things like this should be derived directly from the code...

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Don't most games have an EB cap of four?
You can have up to four extra balls at any one time. But once you start using the extra balls, you can start earning more, back up to the limit of four (or whatever the operator has it set at).

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Different games have different operator settings. most more modern ones let yo set a cap on total extra balls per GAME, many lets you set a cap on number of stacked extra balls, and some have a "cap per ball in play" which means once you hit that cap you have to drain until your ball number goes up.

True add a ball games are a different story. They only ever have a cap on total balls available, and you can ALWAYS earn back any balls you have lost. True add-a-ball games have "balls TO play" that starts at 5 (or three) and counts DOWN, and goes up when you earn an extra ball.

Members online

Members online