DSPGaming (DarksydePhil) plays the OUYA Version on his YT Channel!!!

N

netizen

why are pinball videos with commentary so painful to watch?

It seem that the first comment is usually "Oh ****!! Where'd the ball Go??"

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
oh god this guy is a moron... his metal gear playthroughs are rage inducing because he is too much of an idiot to read descriptions of items or anything that isn't shoved in his face...

the sad thing is I don't think it's an act.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Doesn't this guy ban people from his forum if they use adblock? I also hear that he rages over things that a 2-year-old can figure out easily.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I agree that he is annoying, but was anyone else expecting more from the game?

I thought the Ouya version would be its own version, but that looks just like the regular old Android version to me.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I agree that he is annoying, but was anyone else expecting more from the game?

I thought the Ouya version would be its own version, but that looks just like the regular old Android version to me.

The Ouya is not running anything real special. I think the concept is cool. A cheap way to get living room gaming but for a $100 you're not going to see cutting edge power like in some of the high end android tablets.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Android version is designed to be compatible with a wide range of hardware and utilizes the touch screen. Ouya's version is optimized to take full advantage of the Tegra 3 processor and use a real game controller.

BTW, if you can't tolerate the controller lag, sync a PS3 controller to the Ouya. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.