Bug High Score/Leaderboard

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Had a rocking first couple balls in a game last night -- was racking up multiballs like I was some sorta wizard. Then proceeded to have literally four house balls in a row. Ah pre-ball saver tables, you are such cruel mistresses. Anyway, two bugs popped up:

1) Registered my score and a new high score 4M points higher popped up. To oppress me.
wxtKMpvl.jpg

2) My high score didnt show up on the Leaderboard by this morning.
pbZkDgol.jpg

I was on Wifi with no connectivity problems so I can't imagine the score not posting if it could have.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Oh, one more bug ive mentioned before but isn't in the sticky thread yet: while replays score 100k, the instructions state theres an extra ball at 4.6M which doesn't register.

Qf1zhfhl.jpg

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Same here for both things (iOS). Also the same Farsight leaderboard not updating for Champion Pub. Yesterday I had a 7000+ game on Central Park, that hasn't been updated yet also on the leaderboards come to think of it.

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
the lack of iOS scores has been good for the rest of us :) Highscores are relatively low which highlights how many more iOS users there are.

be interesting to see if any crazy scores suddenly appear when iOS scores are allowed back on. iOS Hack fest :)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I got the same 4M high score problem as you have. iOS / iPad1

Your other problem, I don't think high scores are registered at all online if you achieve them offline. I don't think that is a bug.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
It was achieved online. Looking elsewhere though its an app-wide bug -- iOS scores aren't posted to any Leaderboard right now.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Same bug is on PS3. And I spent ages trying to beat the high score after being baffled about the sudden high score increase.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.