Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pass [Information]

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It turned out not to be much savings for those of us who bought packs 11 & 12 before the Season Pass was made available and then donated to the Kickstarter...
Oh well. I would have bought them anyway.

Hopefully next time they will make the Season Three Pass available at the same time or even before the new tables come out.

tongowefli

Aug 10, 2013
Its been a month since table pack 15 has been available for android an laptop users does anyone know when ps3 will be getting the current table packs. I bought the entire season 2 pack but have only eceived 2 new tables. I think its a bunch of garbage that the bundled in tables that were already bought in seperate table packs into a full season. So please anyone with some info for PS3 please help. Thanks.

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
Season 2 pack is now available in EU. Don't know how long it's been there - just noticed today which is good as I'd been holding out on buying table packs 11 - 14. Time for some White Water...

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I apologize for the bump, but thought this was the appropriate thread to ask my question.

I contacted Farsight Support regarding credit towards something else since I had already purchased a few of those table packs prior to the purchase of the Season Two Pack. But they need proof-of-purchase. Sounds simple enough, so I signed into my PSN account and searched in Purchase History, but it doesn't show table packs #11 nor #12 separately, they're only shown as "Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pass" the same name as every season two table.

So my question is, how do I find proof-of-purchase of those table packs from before I purchased the season two pass?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I apologize for the bump, but thought this was the appropriate thread to ask my question.

I contacted Farsight Support regarding credit towards something else since I had already purchased a few of those table packs prior to the purchase of the Season Two Pack. But they need proof-of-purchase. Sounds simple enough, so I signed into my PSN account and searched in Purchase History, but it doesn't show table packs #11 nor #12 separately, they're only shown as "Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pass" the same name as every season two table.

So my question is, how do I find proof-of-purchase of those table packs from before I purchased the season two pass?

Sony emails a receipt of every purchase to the email address you have in your account. That should suffice I would think.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
Sony emails a receipt of every purchase to the email address you have in your account. That should suffice I would think.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well looking back I found table pack #12's receipt, but not #11's. It may have gotten deleted I assume.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well looking back I found table pack #12's receipt, but not #11's. It may have gotten deleted I assume.

You can also contact Sony for either the credit or for details on the order number.
They are actually pretty helpful and don't outsource their helpline so they are easy to understand. :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just sent my receipt in for packs 11 and 12. Wonder if the credit is only toward future PS3 TPA purchases or if it can be used for other platforms. Glad this got brought up again as I'd totally forgotten about it!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I just sent my receipt in for packs 11 and 12. Wonder if the credit is only toward future PS3 TPA purchases or if it can be used for other platforms. Glad this got brought up again as I'd totally forgotten about it!

You can use it towards anything of equal value.
Farsight transferred 4 previously purchased tables of my choice to the Kindle Fire HD which was cool.

I hope the 50% off TPA PS4 Season Pack 1 goes as smoothly. :)

woogoob

Sep 17, 2013
I'm trying to get credit for Season 1 tables that I purchased prior to purchasing the Season 1 pack.
I sent an email with receipts detailing my purchases to support@pinballarcade.com, but haven't gotten any response.
Who do you send your credit requests too?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm not sure they're doing credit for Season 1 tables. The only reason I think they were doing Season 2 credit was that it was offered 2 packs in and a lot of people cried foul. If you want to try though, contact support at FarSight via email.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
Just wanted to pop back in here and say everything has been settled, and I was able to earn the requested credit from Farsight.

Instead of redeeming the credit for tables (as I prefer to purchase season packs), I redeemed them for the following.

The following I requested for the PS3 version of Pinball Arcade:

• Medieval Madness Pro Upgrade
• Season One Ball Pack
• Star Trek: The Next Generation Custom Balls
• Twilight Zone Custom Ball
• Tales of the Arabian Nights Pro Upgrade

The following I requested for the PC version of Pinball Arcade:

• Eye Ball
• Season 1 Ball Pack
• Star Trek Ball Pack
• Terminator 2 Ball Pack
• Twilight Zone Ball