Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pass [Information]

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Details that I know for Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pass [Information]
It's $29.99 for the table pack /w includes Table Packs 11 through 20 and $39.99 for the Pro Mode Season Two Pack.

So you would be getting $49.99 worth of tables for $29.99 with the basic TPA-STP, based on
the current $4.99 per pack price. (10x $4.99 = $49.99). Unless of course one of the packs is T2.

SEASON TWO PASS TABLES INCLUDE:
11 Dr. Dude + Firepower (Released on 04/30/13)
12 Cactus Canyon + Central Park (Released on 05/07/13)
13 White Water + Space Shuttle (Released on 07/02/13)
14 Centaur + Pin*Bot (Released on 07/08/13)
15 Whirlwind + Champion Pub (Released on 09/03/13)
16 Flight 2000 + Goin' Nuts (Released on 09/10/13)
17 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Released on 10/02/13)
18 Tee'd Off + Haunted House (Releasing on 10/??/13)
19 Class of 1812 + Victory (Speculation)
20 ?????[/COLOR]

According to Farsight:

If you purchased table packs 11, 12, 13 and/or 14, then bought the season 2 pass you are entitled to a credit.

If you plan to request credit towards season 3 please contact us with proof of purchase of the season 3 pass at the time of release.

For all other credits read below:

Credits that are available to you, or as gifts to friends:
*Tables/table packs
*Pro menu unlocks
*Custom ball sets
*A credit for season 3 when it comes out

Just need to collect some information:
1. Proof of purchase for table packs 11,12, 13 and/or 14 as-well as the Season 2 pack.
2. Operating system you are using Android or iOS
3. Email used for Farsight login
4. Email associated with your Google/iTunes/Amazon account
5. What you would like us to unlock for you (tables from season 1, pro menus for any table owned, or custom ball sets).
Please respond to this message if more information is requested or required.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I paid for the table pack when it came out, which I think was around pack 13 or so, but I'm pretty sure I still got charged for the last pack or two......

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I would have gladly bought the season passes had they been available on Ouya from day one. Actually, they were available on Ouya from day one, but because I got my hands on a kickstarter console and bought most of the table packs available prior to the pre-launch update, I am stuck buying the individual packs for now, at least until season 3 comes out. And looking back, it's a good thing I didn't split the packs up buying individual tables. :mad:

I would not expect refunds from any official "store" since a portion of the proceeds for every sale goes to the console manufacturer. I have no idea how Farsight's "voucher credit" program is supposed to work, seeing as it is up to Farsight to negotiate arrangements with whatever platform you are using.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
When I bought the season 1 pass for PS3, all the tables showed as purchesed so all I had to do was click download.

I wonder if it works the same for season 2? I am still waiting for the season 2 pass to become available in europe.

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
If I look up on PSN store it shows that I have purchased the Season 1 pass, though I haven't. All of Season 1 tables I purchased separately as they became available. Does anyone know if a refund of some sorts or credit is being dished out as I read on the post linked above by spoonman.
Why does this game always leave me feeling a little shafted.

And yes where is Season pass 2 in the UK/EU ?

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
When I bought the season 1 pass for PS3, all the tables showed as purchesed so all I had to do was click download.

I wonder if it works the same for season 2? I am still waiting for the season 2 pass to become available in europe.

Yeah, but all of season 1's tables had ready been released by the time you bought it. This is a much different senario. Some of the content is available, most isn't.

I don't know how they will handle distributing the table DLC when you pay in advance, and equally as important to many, how they can/will credit you for the tables you ready purchased, should you buy them again in the Season Two bundle.

I would be happy if they could extend the Season Pro Mode version to those who already bought packs 11&12 and wish to buy the full season. Seems fair since its $10 extra and the same amount I spent for 2 packs that are contained in the bundle.

If anyone has any inside info on how Farsight is handling this with the PS3 version, please share it here. Thanks.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
1. Does Farsight send you codes when new tables come out?
Will the codes be on time?

This will run like any other season pass on the PSN. You buy the pass now and the new content will be marked as "free" when it becomes available. No codes needed! This is all done on Sony's end.

2. What if we've already bought table packs 11 & 12? I guess it makes it not worth it.
I wish they had added this deal at the same time Table Pack 11 was made a available
It's still worth it too a certain extent. Even if you bought table packs 11 and 12, you're still saving $10 compared to buying the remaining 8 table packs individually.

3. Will this include the Terminator 2 table (if its funded)?
Most likely! It's hard to tell, since we don't know Farsight's future release plans.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
This will run like any other season pass on the PSN. You buy the pass now and the new content will be marked as "free" when it becomes available. No codes needed! This is all done on Sony's end.

It's still worth it too a certain extent. Even if you bought table packs 11 and 12, you're still saving $10 compared to buying the remaining 8 table packs individually.

Most likely! It's hard to tell, since we don't know Farsight's future release plans.

Thanks for the reply.

You are right about the $10 savings, but you also have to take into account how long it might possibly take for Farsight to get 10 more pinball tables out on the PS3.
With some of us planning on buying a PlayStation in a few months, and unforeseeable delays, it's quite possible the tables could be overlapping on both platforms.
Do we really want to buy them for 2 different PlayStation systems? (Actually 3 counting the PS Vita).

If Farsight could chime in and let us know if the credit for already purchased tables applies to the PlayStation, and the details on it, I really think that would boost sales.
Quite a few people are waiting on buying anything because they don't know the details.

They haven't been answering questions regarding this or the broken leaderboards lately and that's not helping anyone.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm very curious about the crediting of your account with the Season 2 pack. So long as you haven't purchased beyond pack 12, it's still a savings at least. As for overlapping if you are getting a PS4 too, remember this...they have said there'll be a cross-discount offered by Sony, but who knows how much.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Credit will be issued for ps3 season two pass

Last week after purchasing table pack 13 WWh20 & Space Shuttle, i realized the season 2 pass was reduced to 29.99. I then read somewhere in these forums that season 2 pass holders get access to the 2nd submitted pack a week early. Well obviously i wanted to save 20$ & get early access so i emailed support about a refund for PS3 packs 11-13. Here's my email and their reply:

Hello. My name is Jeremy, and first off, love your game, i have all tables available for both android & ps3. I have purchased season 2 pass for android, and was inquiring about season 2 pass for ps3. I have already purchased table packs 11,12, and 13 at 4.99 each. If i purchase the season pass for the rest of the tables, would i be able to claim a credit for the 3 table packs ive already purchased? Perhaps a redemption code towards season 3 for 14.97? I understand if this is not the case, but i would like to show support/intention that i'll be a longtime supporter on both these platforms, and ps4 when released. Any response/information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,

Below is the information regarding mobile devices. It also applies to PlayStation. PSN codes take a while to get from Sony so there may be an availability issue depending on what codes you request. But either way we owe you a credit if you pay twice for season 2 tables, so we will figure something out.
---
If you purchased table packs 11, 12, 13 and/or 14, then bought the season 2 pass you are entitled to a credit.

If you plan to request credit towards season 3 please contact us with proof of purchase of the season 3 pass at the time of release.

For all other credits read below:

Credits that are available to you, or as gifts to friends:
*Tables/table packs
*Pro menu unlocks
*Custom ball sets
*A credit for season 3 when it comes out

Just need to collect some information:
1. Proof of purchase for table packs 11,12, 13 and/or 14 as-well as the Season 2 pack.
2. Operating system you are using Android or iOS
3. Email used for Farsight login
4. Email associated with your Google/iTunes/Amazon account
5. What you would like us to unlock for you (tables from season 1, pro menus for any table owned, or custom ball sets).
Please respond to this message if more information is requested or required.

Thank you,
Pinball Arcade Support

So it looks like we (ps3 users) will get credit if we purchased packs 11-13! Awesome!

Happy Flippin guys!;)

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Is this price on sale or is it going to be $30 for regular season 2 and $40 for pro? I can't tell if it's a limited time sale or it's that price.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Usually the shop indicates if the price has dropped temporarely. $30 seems to be the official price for the season 2.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
What about early adopters on Ouya, who bought table packs prior to the official June 24th update when season passes became available? I know I'm kicking a dead horse (I'm already bought everything through pack 15), but still...

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Speaking of which (I guess it's covered elsewhere on the forum, but I'm lazy), will the tables that you have bought through Google Play store also be available on Ouya?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Speaking of which (I guess it's covered elsewhere on the forum, but I'm lazy), will the tables that you have bought through Google Play store also be available on Ouya?

Different store. If they were both run off the google store then they would.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Is this price on sale or is it going to be $30 for regular season 2 and $40 for pro? I can't tell if it's a limited time sale or it's that price.

I couldve swore when they first offered the season passes on psn that season 2 was 39.99 for reg tables and 49.99 for pro. I wasnt gonna bother with it at first cuz i already had pack 11 & 12 and it wasnt going to save me any $. But after i saw that it dropped, i had to grab it. Not sure if its permanent or not.

N

netizen

I couldve swore when they first offered the season passes on psn that season 2 was 39.99 for reg tables and 49.99 for pro. I wasnt gonna bother with it at first cuz i already had pack 11 & 12 and it wasnt going to save me any $. But after i saw that it dropped, i had to grab it. Not sure if its permanent or not.

IDK about the PSN pricing but on iOS and Android the prices were 39.99 for the season pass, and 49.99 for the pro version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.