how often do you dead flipper bounce on this machine?

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
gorgar is a lesson in humility. I get excited if I have a live ball for over 1 minute. but sometimes I can achieve moments of tranquility and I revert to old school skills and just let the ball bounce around.

fun fun fun.

I just wonder, when and why, do you use the dead flipper bounce/pass on this machinne?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Pretty well any time I think attempting a cradle will lead to trouble or chaos. It really helps to set up a catch by deadening some of the ball's momentum. Then, you can post transfer back to the flipper you want if it's not the one you dead pass to.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Pretty well any time I think attempting a cradle will lead to trouble or chaos. It really helps to set up a catch by deadening some of the ball's momentum. Then, you can post transfer back to the flipper you want if it's not the one you dead pass to.

This.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
It's a fast and violent table. I do the flipper bounce all the time, more often from the left to the right.
Perhaps more often than on any other table.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012

I can almost always prevent the "up the inlane/down the outlane" problem with a nudge. I do post transfer when necessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.