Special ????????

Troc

May 15, 2013
I ve done a lot of play till now, n the special has never been lit, never... even if i constanly aim n hit the upper right target that re lit the awards...
It s a sort of bug/glitch ?:confused:

It s the only wizard goal i ve left...:mad:

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
I think I've gotten the special on SS (on Ipad). I rarely check out the wizard goals, so I could be wrong.
I think it's just programmed to be rare - probably the same IRL.

Edit: checked: I have it. Now, getting the spinner value to 7000, that's difficult!

Troc

May 15, 2013
I finally got it, but is sooooooo rare to appear (at least lo me...)
now i have all wizard goals completed in all tables exept that damn genie...

ps the 7000 spinner is not difficult as it seems, rember that u can it its targets with both flipper, directly with the right flip n by bouncing the ball against the "t l e" targets with the left flip. plus when the ball come down by the jet jumpers n aim the right outlane (the most danger part of this table) nudge twice to avoid it

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
this "special" thing sucks. I played like a 100 games in a row, hit the target gazillion times and the damn thing never lights up :mad: On the other hand, "extra ball" lights on each third ball or so.

N

netizen

Make sure you collect the shuttle awards as well as use the trigger to switch it. The more you collect the more likely it seems you will get a special. This could merely be some form of confirmation bias, but ... it was/is my experience on the table.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, it happened eventually. I didn't even realized that special was lit, I just saw the notification that the goal is completed during 3 ball play. But I'm nowhere near that 7000 spinner value.

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
Spinner value is not so hard. Just keep sending ball through spinner with right flipper, which is a safe shot. You build up your bonus multiplier and keep reopening the airlock when you just keep going for that shot. IMO, the best scores. No need to even try for multiball on this table when you are building your bonus and working toward 2 extra balls just by hitting the spinner all the time.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
SURE it's a safe shot... remember at least 50% of all balls that exit the bumpers go straight for the right outlane?

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Hey, that really helped! Still haven't got the 7000, but I came close using your tips, and now feel confident I'll actually do it in the near future.

Thanks!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
SURE it's a safe shot... remember at least 50% of all balls that exit the bumpers go straight for the right outlane?

this......... exactly this. I lost 893758974869637 balls trying to max out the bonus because of that.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
this game was SOOOOO much easier on PoF. even not accounting for the huge scripting bug. balls stayed in the bumpers forever, and maybe 10% or less of them power drained down the right outlane.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
this game was SOOOOO much easier on PoF.

Yep, I remember that most of the time, balls went to lock ramps... just by bouncing on the slinghshots! :rolleyes: It was 3-ball multiball fiesta.

On TPA, you're happy when you lock one ball and manage to start the multiball (an keep it alive more than 30 seconds). XD

(but I prefer the TPA version though).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've gotten the Special at least 10 times and it hasn't registered for me. It's my last Wizard goal(Vita).

Members online

Members online