PS3 - Bug Plunger

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I played around a bit with the plunger last night. If you pull it only a tiny bit, the ball will be shot straight to the top. Doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Yes, the plunger seems to be quite inconsistent. The threshold between minimum and maximum is very short as well. It has been some time since I've played a real TOTAN machine so, I don't recall if the plunger threshold is an accurate representation of the real thing or not. (I bet it is)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The TOTAN plunger has been driving me nutty lately. Sometimes I'll have it pulled all the way back for a good second and it'll still only barely hit the second hole. :mad:

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
This is one of those issues that has me reluctant to buy new tables. It seems like it should be an easy fix, and farsight is aware of it, but it's never been addressed. I know other issues like that also. The answer used to be that the developers were working hard on the new tables. With release dates spaced a bit farther apart, it seems like some people should be available to fix existing tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.