PS3 - Bug Ball phasing through ramps

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
This has happened enough to warrant a report. On a particularly weak shot up the right staircase (the ball doesn't even reach the cut-off point), the ball sometimes "phases" through the ramp into the Theatre return ramp (the wavy wire one on the right) where the two ramps almost touch each other. It is not overly game-breaking (as the ball returns safely to the right flipper) but, does detract from the realism of the table. Hopefully this issue can be resolved.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've seen this too occaisonally on the XBOX 360 version of ToM, Not sure if I've seen it on any other tables either.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I am wondering if the view you use has something to do with it. I use the locked view with the flippers in close perspective (#3 I think). In this view, there is more texture overlapping between the two ramps. I'm not in any way one to be called tech-savvy so I may not know what I'm talking about.

This is the only table where I've seen this happen as well.

Matt

Sep 13, 2012
This happened to me 3 times last night on the 360 just as you describe.

In one instance the ball ended up in the plunger lane after merging into the wire ramp. It was so fast, I'm not really sure what happened.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Happens on Android the ball ends up on the wire ramp even though its only gone up the right loop slightly.

Members online

Members online