Flight 2000 Promo video

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Nooooooo. It says 3 balls per game. I hope there is a pro mode to go along with this table. It needs 5 balls.

Other than that. Looks awesome.

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
There is a Pro mode for the table, but I'm not sure if the Dip switch settings UI was finished in time which would allow you to change it. Mike would need to comment on that.

However, I can't imagine needing 5 balls on this table, TPA always plays far easier than real life tables in my opinion.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
There is a Pro mode for the table, but I'm not sure if the Dip switch settings UI was finished in time which would allow you to change it. Mike would need to comment on that.

However, I can't imagine needing 5 balls on this table, TPA always plays far easier than real life tables in my opinion.

I ran out of time and didn't get that hooked up yet. Trying to figure out how to make it somewhat user friendly.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Hmmm....I'd really like some kicker sounds for realism...but overall, it's amazing.

I agree the missing kicker sounds to fire the balls out for multiball is disappointing. Please add them.

It better be ROM emulated since a Stern MPU from this era is very similar to a Bally.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I want it to play close to the original. The real table is hard to get multiball, even with 5 balls. If you get multiball every time you play, it won't be set right. Would rather have it be hard with 3 balls than set easy with 3 balls. Was hoping to have a pro mode to be able to make it 5 balls, if wanted.
Of course back in the early 80's it was usually set for 5 balls unless the place was a ripoff. 3 ball tables were just starting to come around, most had 5 at the time this table was released.
I am sure I will love it no matter what. But I know the chances of going back to fix anything are slim, so get it right the first time. :)

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Great video , initially I was totally against this table and really wanted Seawitch (we already have a Space Shuttle for a space themed table) however the video makes this table look great and will be a day one purchase for me, nice flow and sound effects.

Also like the video editing making the backglass come to life, hope these little touches are incorporated for future videos, looked more professional then before.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.