Bug Ball gets stuck after partial link up

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
Bug - bride of pinbot

Device/OS: Ipad3...IOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: When getting the ball in to the first eye for partial link up, sometimes it will spit it out into the metal tube, and the ball sits there.... Everything stops... It then goes to a close up of her face, the ball is discarded, and then you can hear the mechanics, chunk chunk chunk... Then her face turns... And it stays like that, the face turns every so often, and the mechanic sound like its trying to get a ball to put in the chute for a launch, but it never occurs. When you call for attendant, it puts the ball in the chute but it gets stuck again when you hit the shuttle launch ramp and it ends up back in her eye and so on.

Steps To Reproduce: Achieve partial link... After you've achieved Metamorphosis. This is when it normally happens to me. And it happens every time I get that far. It seems like when you are going backward from metamorphosis it happens during repartial link.

Frequency: every time eventually after achieving metamorphosis.

Additional Comments:
Attendant does reset ball in the launch chute,, but it happens again... You cant nudge or anything... It will tilt eventually, and then you have to quit game. Ive had great games when I've hit metamorphosis, and achieved the billionionares club goal, but when it goes back it always gets hung up in the first eye socket partial link step.

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
Ok, it seems to be working ok now... I've hit metamorphosis and struck the billionaires club and she went back a few times from that stage and the ball has not got stuck when hitting the partial link. First eyeball slot. One of two things fixed it:
1. Went to Manage Tables in the options, deleted, and re-downloaded the machine.
Or
2. My wireless router kept disconnecting from my router thus causing soft intermittent device signal losses. I just recently got that fixed, and the Bride is working great.

So it was one of the two that fixed the problem... Don't see how exactly the soft disconnects and failed reconnects could affect actual game play. Suspecting i had bad or old code, and the re-download cleaned it up. But who knows, I'm glad it works, I LOVE the Bride!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.