Flight 2000 Rocks

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Watching the balls launch during multiball is such a beautiful event. The way they simultaneously get shot is like a well choreographed dance how it is so synchronized. Usually multiballs just start firing but this is one of the only tables where a coordiated action is taking place.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Great table. But not managed multiball yet. How pathetic.

Normally I'd bin this by now but it's got that try and try again addictiveness to it.

Crackingly fast though

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i was just won a stand off with this game. I decided i was going to get the multiball goal and it was going to happen TODAY !!!! It took two hours of playing but i won !!!!! i Just got it with 1.7 M for score and 148 HOF points. Now its the wizard goals !!!!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
And how satisfying was getting your first multiball? Pretty damn satisfying wasn't it? And just makes you want to go back for more. That is why this is my all time favorite table.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Watching the balls launch during multiball is such a beautiful event. The way they simultaneously get shot is like a well choreographed dance how it is so synchronized. Usually multiballs just start firing but this is one of the only tables where a coordiated action is taking place.

I love how each of the three balls being held for multiball are individually supported, and get kicked out one by one. It's a great mechanism.

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=887&picno=15842&zoom=1

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Funny how you rarely have visible ball locks on any newer tables. WCS had it, what other 90's tables have it?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
X-Men has a physical lock above the magnetic disc; Lord of the Rings has a physical lock on the sword ramp; Ripley's Believe It or Not! has a physical lock next to the shooter lane; and Cirqus Voltaire has the Highwire lock. There are probably others I'm missing as well.

N

netizen

Whirlwind has the lock lane on the left
Breakshot has the lock in the middle of the table
Champ Pub has that lock in the upper right area of the table

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.