Flight 2000 Rocks

Eegah

May 12, 2013
I'm amazed at the amount of finess it takes to plunge the ball and roll anything other than the S in LAST.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I never thought I would find a wide body pinball machine that I love. The other wide body tables in TPA are just brutal to me. I really appreciate the table playing so fast, that the ball(s) just fly around the table at times. Another thing that is so satisfying to me on this table is the spinners. Making spinners whirl fast has always made me happy. It's doubly satisfying when you spin the spinners and knock the three drop targets down at once. The bonus countdown when it's maxed out is also pretty cool. One of the few times I turn up the sound on my tablet.

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
No money, getting married in less than two months.

Me in a little less than four months now. The fiance's learning to like pinball thanks to me, but been too busy to play it much.

As for me, I do enjoy Flight 2000 quite a bit. I really like how multiball is a huge challenge to get as opposed to many tables which make it a lot easier at first and then make it harder to get each time. When you do get it going, it is quite an accomplishment. This is one of the few tables I've noticed where you can get continuous multiballs going over time. Keep them in long enough, you could get BLASTOFF going again for 120,000 more points.

Already gotten through the Wizard Goals myself and had 3,910,900 on my best game if I remember correctly. Looking to break 4 mil in the near future. :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
In fact, I find it easier to restart multiball after the first time. Hitting that target that wipes out "blast" in one shot helps quite a bit.

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
Yep...especially considering it lights again each time you get a multiball going. Played Flight 2000 for awhile yesterday after that last post and have now gotten 5.41 mil. Also had a 17 billion Star Trek game shortly before writing this. :)

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
I like that once-in-a-blue-moon kickback that reminds you there's a friendly post sitting in between the flippers.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
this table is tough for me, mostly because I end up tilting it a lot! I usually end up tilting it at least once a game. sometimes on every ball. is it just me? im playing on a ps3.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
this table is tough for me, mostly because I end up tilting it a lot! I usually end up tilting it at least once a game. sometimes on every ball. is it just me? im playing on a ps3.

Yeah, I think two firm nudges lead to a tilt. But I find that you don't need to nudge too often. The table is relatively forgiving for outlane drains, and doesn't really have any potential SDTM shots.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
My best friend had this table when I was very young and I remember playing him at it all day. We got reasonably good (for kids) at this table eventually scoring in the millions

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
this table is actually pretty darn fun.

tips.

1) the special/spot blast standup is worth aiming for when lit.
2) if the ball is on the left flipper shoot the right spinner. ALWAYS.
3) if the ball is on the right flipper, and blastoff is not lit, and the blast target is not lit, shoot the lock/spinner.
4) if you haven't gotten your first multiball shoot the drop targets after you are told all systems go. then start multiball and clear them again to light the special target.
5) try to aim balls through the right spinner even in multiball. balls will hopefully return and score O-F-F for you, and you can spot blast if you need to with the special target.
6) the big points are in the spinners, and in starting multiball.
7) don't worry too much about sweeping, you can drain after one. draining after a no sweep is really rare.

night

May 18, 2012
One of my top fav tables, wicked fast pinball action , great theme, cool electronic voice samples.

Members online

Members online