Flight 2000 Rocks

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Just putting it out there that this is a very fun table. Hope a lot of people on the fence at least try the demo of this game. Fast, addictive fun and hugely challenging. Kind of like Firepower's cousin in theme and feel. I don't love Goin Nuts but after getting re-acquainted with Flight 2k after about 25 years of not playing it, I'd say it is worth the cost of admission on its own. I originally had no plans to buy the pack but I caved. If you like Gorgar, Firepower or Centaur, I think it will definitely have lots of appeal to you.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The old tables are hit and miss for me. I like Gorgar. Big Shot is ok. Bored with Central Park. Genie is tedious. Flight 2000? I can't stop playing it.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
agreed - at first wasn't going to get this pack, but really glad I did. Flight2000 is my fav table at the moment. Just need to find more time to play it :)

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
+1 I'm enjoying it too. 2.9M is my best so far, that was the only score over 2M though.

I figured out the best way to get the inlane letters was to let the ball roll upfrom the flipper rather than try to get in from above. Another good scoring opportunity is to continuously full up the lock tube, as every time it spits out, it pays out 10K plus. And get the spinners racked up to 5K and rape them.

Great fun table.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
Love this table! Its really addicting and fun. Ive gotten about 2 mil so far on it which is pretty challenging. Somehow though I managed to start multiball on my first play haha. Love the sounds too! Definitely worth buying the pack just for that table itself.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Love the voice. Obviously the same tech used in Berzerk. Keep expecting it to say "coin detected in pocket".

dach

May 29, 2013
I agree it's really is an easy table to like! Sounds great, looks good and has just the right blend of shot making needed to score well without being so easy it's boring.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
I'm enjoying it too. Some people are down on this table pack, but I think that they both have their own unique charms.

I feel bad for the people that just seem to want 90's tables. I say variety is good.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
The best table pack since Centaur and Pin*Bot. We really need to see more classic Stern games!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i agree , but i like goin nuts, maybe like me !!!!!

Just putting it out there that this is a very fun table. Hope a lot of people on the fence at least try the demo of this game. Fast, addictive fun and hugely challenging. Kind of like Firepower's cousin in theme and feel. I don't love Goin Nuts but after getting re-acquainted with Flight 2k after about 25 years of not playing it, I'd say it is worth the cost of admission on its own. I originally had no plans to buy the pack but I caved. If you like Gorgar, Firepower or Centaur, I think it will definitely have lots of appeal to you.[/Q

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
This is a great, fun table! The overly complicated ball lock/double-launching thing is both kind of hilarious, and a significant challenge to load up and get going.

Though I understand the probable reasons for it, the pedant in me is mildly annoyed by the fact that the splash screen shows the modern Stern Pinball logo rather than the historically accurate Stern Electronics logo. (But at least you can see the right one in the simulated backglass art.)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
...The layout/art style reminded me of Genie, maybe mostly just because it's a sort of asymmetrical widebody from about the same era with a whole complicated thing going on in the upper left. Playing it, I was initially wondering whether it was a Gottlieb (because of the way the rollover lights worked) or an early Bally (from the general gameplay style) before I remembered that it was actually an early Stern.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
great when i feel like playing several fast games (like fire power) i have played quite a few games i did get over 1 million something so far just have not gotten the multi ball going .

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
Haven't bought the pack (yet) because I haven't had time to play the games in the last pack enough, but even the demo tells me that this could easily become one of my favourite tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.