Flight 2000 Rocks

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I don't care for the theme that much, but it really is a fun table. I hope they do more early Stern's like Seawitch, which was so close to winning the poll over Flight 2000 and Nine Ball, which I voted for because it looks like something I would like.

74-89

May 2, 2014
TPA is too busy buying more licences to make the tables they already have licensed. What they should do is sub-license the early Stern collection to a good developer who can knock out the Classic Stern table pack in a year and a half or so. Farsight will never get around to it. I would suggest A.S.K. Homework, currently doing a swell job on the couple dozen Zaccarias they've made.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
TPA is too busy buying more licences to make the tables they already have licensed. What they should do is sub-license the early Stern collection to a good developer who can knock out the Classic Stern table pack in a year and a half or so. Farsight will never get around to it. I would suggest A.S.K. Homework, currently doing a swell job on the couple dozen Zaccarias they've made.

I suggested this probably two years ago on this forum. Would be nice to see but...I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.