Bug Can't compete "Save a ball with The Spell" goal

Berq

Mar 15, 2013
It took me forever just to light "The Spell," and saving a ball with it has long been my last remaining of the Standard Goals on Scared Stiff. But finally the other night, during multiball, I managed to save a ball with The Spell. I was disappointed when the goal remained incomplete. So I played the heck out of it until, the next day, I managed to light The Spell again, then send my ball down the left outlane, only this time during single ball play just to be sure.
STILL nothing. What gives?
I'm playing on an Android phone.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
For whatever reason, that was also my last standard goal to complete too. I'm not certain, but I'd swear that I 'saved a ball with The Spell' a half a dozen times before the goal finally triggered.

This is also on an Android.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I've been stuck on this one for months. It'll take me forever to light it, but as soon as I do, I'll activate Multiball and the light disappears! If not that, then I just can't seem to get the ball to go over there to be saved. I'll ALWAYS lose to a right lane drain as soon as I finally light the damn thing.

Personally, I think lighting it up is ridiculously hard to do in the first place. It reminds me of that stupid Mine Multiball goal in WW. (Another goal I'm stuck on. I'll easily get the first two shots in, but getting the last one has been impossible.)

Lupin

Nov 20, 2013
On PC version I has same problem that "The Spell" did not complete when ball lost. But noticed I had an extra ball.
Seems you can get it during multiball but not if you have extra ball. Bug?
I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.