pro menu

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I looked at the manual from pinball data base and tried to compare to this virtual version i cant quite figure it out if for example i wanted to change from 3 to 5 ball game. I had the display saying seven and the other part saying 00. I figured the seven means switch seven so i have to make the 00 into an 01 to mean on for 5 balls. well i can't figure out how to change it. Afterthought maybe its best to just leave it be in case i do get the multiball i don't want to blow the shot at the standard goal .

N

netizen

Even if the UI were working ... Playing with the operators menu turned on means no goals, no leader-boards, no HOF points.

So you couldn't have screwed yourself out of a standard goal.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Even if the UI were working ... Playing with the operators menu turned on means no goals, no leader-boards, no HOF points.

So you couldn't have screwed yourself out of a standard goal.

That's the reason I've never bought pro table upgrades.

I suggested this before, but I would buy them if they had it set to where you could still use select options from the operator's menu (ones that don't affect how the game scores) and still have leaderboard/goal/HOF access. It could as simple as marking certain ones red and red means "change this, you disable leaderboards".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.