Game ending bug #2

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Two instances where this has happened.

1) Sittin' on 6+billion. I lose a ball. The end o' ball bonuses are maxed as can be. It sounds like machine gun fire. I hurry the process up by hittin' the flippers. The table goes into attract mode. 5 extra balls gone. Hafta quit the game.

2) Sittin' on 4+billion. I lose a ball. End o' ball bonuses start tallying up. I consciously remember not to hit the flippers due to the last game. The game gets hung up on the part where it has to tally the idols. 250 just loops over and over. I hit the flippers. Attract mode again. Hafta quit the game.

I have a theory that it is gettin' hung up at a rom setting that wouldn't be seen on a real table. 250 idols seems to be a game killer.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm not sure I've ever gotten 250 idols, you sir are a better man than I but i will try and recreate this feat of manliness specifically to see if it is in fact the idols.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Capped the idols at around 255. The end of ball bonus kept looping 250 over and over. Luckily it happened on my last ball and I was able to tilt out the game. I kept my 12bil. From 60th to 9th just like that.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
:) Just 'one' more wizard goal left. 24bil is gonna be tough enough as it is. Now I gotta try for that score without maxing out the idols? Hmm.

I'll bring proof next time. 250ish idols seems to be the cap.

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The Proof (plus South America)

255 idols is the limit.

If you ever find yourself in this situation DO NOT hit the flippers to hurry up the end of ball tallying process. You will only throw the game into attract mode and quitting the game will be your only option.

You want to tilt out the game to continue with your remaining balls or to make your score count if you're on the last ball.

I tilted out 6 balls in this particular game.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Don't sweat it man. Just keep on playin'.

It just takes some patience and some accuracy. Uncle Sam learned me good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.