"Croooow Plays The Pinball Arcade (PS3)" Talkback

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I just watched the first 5 minutes of the Black Hole video. It was made back in May 2012 before the lower playfield gate problem was fixed. Man, I forgot how bad that was. If I did play the table back then I would always let the ball drain in the lower playfield as soon as the gate was open because it would always close shortly after.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
He's actually pretty well known, been watching him for years.

He got his 1st pinball machine as a gift from his wife about a year ago, he's been obsessed ever since. He also recently got a Pacman table as well.

If you want a REAL laugh, watch his video for "Croooow plays Scottie Pippen's 'Slam City" for Sega CD. I laughed for days.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'll post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm4Aw9mtkjk

Last edited:

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Was? It still is on the 360.

Yeah, never played Black Hole without it. I guess this explains why so many people here seem to think Black Hole is a great table. :p I'd love if it it weren't because going to the lower level meants a 85% certain drain.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I've watched this guy's stuff. He's pretty good. I still can't get over how he calls CV "Cirque Voltaire". All in all, he's pretty friendly, in terms of comments and such. I also dug how he knew FotNS quite a bit.

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Yeah, never played Black Hole without it. I guess this explains why so many people here seem to think Black Hole is a great table. :p I'd love if it it weren't because going to the lower level meants a 85% certain drain.

I wish there was a separate achievement for anyone who got all the Wizard Goals on BH for 360 BEFORE the eventual fix comes. Such a badge of honor. :)

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
If you want a REAL laugh, watch his video for "Croooow plays Scottie Pippen's 'Slam City" for Sega CD. I laughed for days.
That was downright funny, not only his reactions to the game but the overall silliness & stupidity of the game...that was a game, right? :rolleyes:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I've had some youtube-comment exchanges with Crow. Nice chap; courtious and responsive to his audience, and I like his green-screen approach to capturing the gameplay.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
That Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man Pinball game looks really interesting!

Too bad Namco would probably never go for it becoming a Pinball Arcade table...but who knows?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.