"Croooow Plays The Pinball Arcade (PS3)" Talkback

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Crow went to the Pinbal Expo in Chicago and bought an unplanned brand new Stern Star Trek Pro. His wife filmed him doing the unboxing and setup between 1-3am. You can hear her yawning :). I can't imagine my wife doing that- she would leave me to it. Crow has some very entertaining videos.

The table looks so good and so good to hear some of the original Star Trek sounds. Love the LED lights too. Need to start saving up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kY5BU3Iu4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Croooow111

May 29, 2013
Is it weird that I would find this thread after nearly five years. I need to really get on this forum more often (even though I'm not much of a forum person per se). Great to see the comments here though!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Is it weird that I would find this thread after nearly five years. I need to really get on this forum more often (even though I'm not much of a forum person per se). Great to see the comments here though!

Great to have you with us. Been enjoying the Zaccaria vids you’ve been posting lately. Big thumbs up!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Crooooow! (not sure if I nailed the right number of letters there...it one can never have too many ooooooooo’s haha). What is up dude? Do you have plans to make any videos on the new Zen williams stuff or have you already?

Croooow111

May 29, 2013
Crooooow! (not sure if I nailed the right number of letters there...it one can never have too many ooooooooo’s haha). What is up dude? Do you have plans to make any videos on the new Zen williams stuff or have you already?

Earlier this year I changed my channel name to Crow Pinball to focus solely on pinball stuff (did the same for my Twitch channel as well). I did this when I realized that most people were only interested on the pinball videos I made and I hit a point where I thought it would be good to narrow my focus anyway. I also simplified the channel name since nobody aside from myself can remember how many o's are in Croooow. I did put up a video on the Zen Williams Pinball back on Tuesday (https://youtu.be/O-u40a4aC2w), shortly after the official announcement and I will most likely be making videos on each table as they are released like I did for previous Pinball FX and TPA tables. I'm actually hoping on streaming the new TPA tables sometime this weekend to make videos for YouTube later. I'm also working my way through the Zaccaria tables, and after that, who knows. Even when I narrow my focus to pinball, there's still an overabundance of stuff I could make videos on.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Earlier this year I changed my channel name to Crow Pinball to focus solely on pinball stuff (did the same for my Twitch channel as well). I did this when I realized that most people were only interested on the pinball videos I made and I hit a point where I thought it would be good to narrow my focus anyway. I also simplified the channel name since nobody aside from myself can remember how many o's are in Croooow. I did put up a video on the Zen Williams Pinball back on Tuesday (https://youtu.be/O-u40a4aC2w), shortly after the official announcement and I will most likely be making videos on each table as they are released like I did for previous Pinball FX and TPA tables. I'm actually hoping on streaming the new TPA tables sometime this weekend to make videos for YouTube later. I'm also working my way through the Zaccaria tables, and after that, who knows. Even when I narrow my focus to pinball, there's still an overabundance of stuff I could make videos on.

Very cool! I’ll check out your latest vids. Keep up the good work, man.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.