Bug IOS - 2 bugs - Ultimate fight stopped half way - Cash fight wizard goal doesnt award!

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Hi,

I've won 3 cash fights now. Still haven't gotten the achievement! First two times I insta drained and I wonder if FS use the DMD to award them so maybe that was why? Third time I deliberately held onto the ball. Still no award.

Ultimate fight - Got to the 4th fighter. Drained down to one ball. The mode ended mid fight and none of the modes/training/shots relit. I think the game thought I had lost all the balls. Perhaps due to a center drain round to outlane loop or a ball leaving the table after an outlane drain (rare but I've seen it happen and reappear on the left jab ramp.
This bug might be a rom issue. Could well be on the real table I guess.

Pod

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Finally got the cash fight goal after winning 2 more. So my 5th in total.

However reached ultimate challenge again and had it bug out on the second fighter while I still had at least 2-3 of my balls in play. Mighty annoying and that's now twice out of 3 attempts.
At that ratio it makes it pointless for me to keep trying until a fix is issued.

Ho hum. Anyone know if the troll bomb is fixed on MM yet to make the win bftk actually worth trying for?

Pod

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I just had the Ultimate Challenge bug happen to me twice in a row. I hate this bug. Was it in the original rom too? Also, I won two cash fights using a smart punch to get a KO and neither awarded me the wizard goal. However, I got it the third time by winning without getting a KO. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: I noticed that right before this occurred for me both times, the opponent became dazed and the game asked me to knock out the boxer. I am pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen on Ultimate Challenge. A work around may be to stop shooting balls whenever you hear the knock out prompt and resume once the boxer wakes up again. Of course, I did not get the chance to try this out yet, but when I do in a few days, I will post whether or not I think it works.

Last edited:

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
Also, I won two cash fights using a smart punch to get a KO and neither awarded me the wizard goal. However, I got it the third time by winning without getting a KO. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

You wonder correctly -- the goal only awards if you win WITHOUT a KO.

We had the exact same experience, did two cash fights winning by knockout, no goal awarded. One more winning WITHOUT a KO and it awarded.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I got awarded the "Win the Ultimate Challenge Goal," but I didn't even beat it. The game started playing the knock him out music, so I stopped shooting until it ended. The game allowed me to continue the Ultimate Challenge, but I didn't win. After my last ball drained, "Ultimate Champion" appeared on the DMD and it awarded me the goal. Weird.

Members online

Members online