And then there were 3! (...4...5...6...7!)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
With the divorce going through there's no one to stop me!. I had my 3rd machine delivered yesterday, a very good condition Indy 500. My Shadow and Getaway are in not bad condition but this Indy is WAY nicer, the only thing wrong with it is the left hand side of the cabinet is pretty faded but that doesn't bother me as its facing my Shadow so not very visible.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Hosted photos lost, this is the only photo I can find of my old i500

IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That machine is in very good condition. That turbo lock feature is very cool when working properly.

Stink about the divorce though! :-(

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I remember that my first wife wasn't into gaming that much (mid 90') so when we got divorced I ended up buying myself a PSOne,a Saturn, & a Nintendo 64...so I do understand where you Re coming from.

So sorry about the breakup,but I'm sure you'll enjoy your new table :)

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
nice,very nice collection :)
this is so comical to me, as an improv comedian i can just run with this... so i just got my 27th pin in today, no woman to tell me im in debt over my head and should stop buying more expensive tables... just sold the ex's car and picked up a mideval madness, the trolls kind of remind me of her... that stupid b****! the divorce hasn't gone through yet but i figure if i turn all my assets into pinball machines and hide them at my buddys house she isnt gonna get anything out of me in the settlement. she can keep the damn kids just leave my pins alone.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Nice comments guys, especially Pete :D. Seriously though I have to fill the house with pins before I find another woman, she can't complain then. I can fit 5 in that room, and I'm going to! :D. UK pinball party this weekend and its a buyers market :p.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Looking forward to see pics of your home pinball parlor. Thoses machines look immaculate.

The Indy is a 9/10, would be a 10 if the left side wasn't faded. The other 2 are more like 7/10, a bit bumped about cabinet wise but the playfields are pretty good and they play well.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
With the divorce going through there's no one to stop me!

Hopefully your love of pins isn't the reason for the divorce! :) ...joking aside, sorry to hear it, man.

Congrats on the Indy 500! I grew up in Indiana, so that machine holds a special place in my heart.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Women collect cats, men apparently pinball machines!

And yes, you need to buy tables before meeting the next lady. Then, if she helps clean and maintain, you know she's a keeper!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You need to find someone like Nate's (from Coast 2 Coast Pinball) girlfriend. Beautiful and loves pinball. She truly is "the lovely Theresa." :p

Reality check. Yea, like there's a lot of them out there. :rolleyes:

http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/gallery.html Fourth pic down.

PS Congrats on the I500. Not an easy one to find. Short production run. I've been to lots of shows and I don't think I've ever played one.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
You need to find someone like Nate's (from Coast 2 Coast Pinball) girlfriend. Beautiful and loves pinball. She truly is "the lovely Theresa." :p

Reality check. Yea, like there's a lot of them out there. :rolleyes:

http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/gallery.html Fourth pic down.

PS Congrats on the I500. Not an easy one to find. Short production run. I've been to lots of shows and I don't think I've ever played one.

Yep, she would do!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.