EB's

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Did it get harder to get EB's on this table? I used to get one or two a game, now after a few months of not playing it I came back and after about 20 games still haven't hit an EB. Getting scores of 1.5 to 2.8 mil, but no extra plays.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I haven't noticed any difference lately, although my odds of lighting EB or Special seem to be about 1 in 10 where random selection would call for 1 in 3.5...

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Yep, I figured that; just like the unequal weight given to the probability of hitting the "change Shuttle award" spot target. If (EB or Special) is not lit, my probability of hitting it is 1 in 4; else my chances are 1 in 1. :)

Last edited:
N

netizen

I found that Space Shuttle got tuned a bit harder after the 2nd HUD re-organization.

I used to be able to get 2 M+ games easily, now it feels like a good game when I break 1.5 million.

It seems like the EB is lit on the first ball more often than not, and if the game is really bad you get that pity EB on ball three.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah. This table isn't too fun anymore. Still not getting it even after knocking shuttle. Might have to reinstall the table. If the tables have been tuned harder then maybe they should work on the bugs. I haven't noticed any more difficulty.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I would have to agree on the fastest table, although taxi, AFM, gorgar and flight 2000 can be pretty fast at times as well.

Members online

Members online