PC - Request Controls rework

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
I'd like to see two things changed regarding the controls.

1. Have the Left Flipper and Right Flipper controls control all sets of flippers on that side (all left flippers for Left Flipper, all right flippers for Right Flipper). This would also mean removing the Second Left Flipper/s and Second Right Flipper/s controls.
2. Remove the Nudge Down control. I have never seen a situation where you would need to nudge down.

EDIT: Looks like #1 is already in place by default which questions the need for the control listing for other flippers.

I'll grab a Steam screenshot soon and show what I mean.

EDIT 2: Here's that screenshot. Note that I changed the controls for the listings that are redundant.

A9C9A6A9F2A3A31B7AFB7ED58D66708636796BF4

The listings for 2nd Left Flipper/s and 2nd Right Flipper/s seem to be redundant given the default nature of the Left Flipper and Right Flipper listings (those keys control all flippers on the respective side).

Last edited:

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
WASD as the default nudge keys seems fairly nonsensical for keyboard players.
Much more practical would be z-nudgeleft, /-nudgeright, space-nudgeup. This is more in line with the common PC-based pinball games like Visual Pinball.

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
WASD as the default nudge keys seems fairly nonsensical for keyboard players.
Much more practical would be z-nudgeleft, /-nudgeright, space-nudgeup. This is more in line with the common PC-based pinball games like Visual Pinball.

You can customise the key bindings to suit you (as I noted in one of my previous edits to OP). That said, I agree with you that the default WASD for nudging is really silly.

2nd left and 2nd right refer to things like magnasave on BK.

I was not aware of that. Forgive my ignorance on that one. Perhaps the listing should be explained better (something like "Left special feature" and "Right special feature"). That would save a lot of confusion for new players.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.