Request Visor eject holes are too...

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
I am titling this a request because it doesn't really qualify as a true bug.

The visor eject holes will too often spit good shots back out without catching the ball. I've played a lot of real Pin*Bot and although it does definitely happen sometimes, it doesn't happen at nearly the rate it does in TPA. Basically, in TPA Pin*Bot, you are punished for a perfect shot. You almost NEED to intentionally deflect a shot in there so it doesn't hit eject hole too hard or else it deflects right back out at a very high percentage rate (I'm going to say easily MORE than 50% of the time when a shot hits one directly with full power)

Just one annoyance in an otherwise fun and faithful recreation of this game... but it can be pretty game-breaking at times.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The actual bug here is the flippers are too strong. the right flipper is supposed to barely have enough power to make the ramp. anything less then a nearly perfect shot is supposed to be rejected, and thus shots up the middle with those same weaker flippers are supposed to always settle into the eyeholes without rejection.

This pinbot has jack*bot strength flippers on it. On location, if the flippers are too powerful, shots WILLl bounce back out. And it is a BIG problem on jack*bot unless you tweak the deflector properly.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.