Pro Pinball

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Which will we see first:

1) Pro Pinball on PC
2) cabinet support for TPA
3) (Insert sarcastic vapor ware title here)

Edit: for the record I'm voting 3) john Papadiuk's next game

My pick for #3-The Toki remake from Golgoth Studios (if that is their real name), which was announced in 2009 and greenlit on steam in 2013.

Because the WiiU version of TPA (still, at this moment, advertised by FarSight as "available")would've been too obvious!

Last edited:

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
I seriously wonder whether all the people involved have now run out of money, and if we'll ever see releases on other platforms and updates to the iOS version.
I would buy this immediately if it was released on Android, but have given up hope.
We are spoilt now with monthly releases on TPA of some of the best pinball tables of all time, even if they are not quite up to the same level of polish as Pro Pinball.

Saying that, Star Wars 7, Shenmue 3 and FF7 remake have been announced, so never say never

Last edited:

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I seem to remember backing pro pinball timeshock kickstarter for Android. Hum, I think it was sometime this century so is it ready yet or have I missed it.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Haven't got mine or seen any emails from Kickstarter.

Heh, I have gotten three. The emails all came through the pro-pinball.com domain, so if you aren't a forum member - no email most likely, and it's just an APK for now.

The first Android version is now available. This is currently a Kickstarter
backer only release, available by direct download only. Future versions
will also be available from app stores.

IDK if there was a cut-off for which donor levels get notified or not ...

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Heh, I have gotten three. The emails all came through the pro-pinball.com domain, so if you aren't a forum member - no email most likely, and it's just an APK for now.

IDK if there was a cut-off for which donor levels get notified or not ...
Yeah I'm a member on the forum.
Just checked it but no new notifications.
Asked on the forum just now if it's released for all levels.

Probably been missed deliberately, because I'm a vocal non fan of Adrian. :)

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Received the mail.
three days after I sold my last android device on eBay
Still planning on getting a new tablet, but undecided...

Whatever!

What I really hope for is the PC / cab version... In the next years to come.

Still interested how it plays though. Anything new?
New rendering? New physics?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Received the mail.
three days after I sold my last android device on eBay
Still planning on getting a new tablet, but undecided...

Whatever!

What I really hope for is the PC / cab version... In the next years to come.

Still interested how it plays though. Anything new?
New rendering? New physics?
Timeshock Pinball (Android) Attract Mode Lighting: https://youtu.be/HGVzXTE1PrU is a quick video showing the different ambient light effects.

Also, it's swipe nudge. Haven't tested a controller with it yet, but I'm already preparing to have to set up the NVIDIA Gamepad Mapper in my mind...

Last edited:

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Why the negativity? Sure, it has already taken 1,5 years longer than their original "before Christmas 2013" date but they are working on it and there's news on the forums every week (at least in the vip section) - it's certainly not a scam.
Personally I'm not too happy that iOS and Android has been prioritized over PC/Mac but from their business point of view it probably makes sense and I am enjoying it on my mobile for now.
The first PC non-alpha/beta version is probably still a few months away but I am confident it will be released before Christmas this year (not feature complete yet though... probably just 2 views, no new physics yet etc.).

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts