This table drives me NUTS.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
It's incredibly frustrating to have one game after another ruined by three specific things on this table: 1) Balls going through the flippers; 2) the left orbit "kickout" thing; 3) the center loop/ramp kickout thing. I've had 20 billion point games where literally every single ball I lost was was because of #2 and #3. I had a 41 billion point game ended last night when, on my very first shot after completing "Rule the Universe", I hit a loop for a victory lap, only to have the ball kicked out and STDM.

GRRRR.

Mostly just venting. These are infuriating, the left orbit especially so since Farsight intentionally inserted it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
They fixed on mobiles but not PS3...why!? also this may be why the top 3-4 scores are all mobiles NO RANDOM KICKOUT and as for CC WOW! JUST F***ING WOW! You actually added that crap? I thought you couldn't ADD things FS! Its not our fault you spent $10k on a machine that plays too easy. I stopped playing these 2 tables because theyre just so wrong I just shake my head and swear at FS.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
just art issues not physics and code It can and should be fixed FS will say "oh we implemented that fix just NOT SURE when" youd think they would keep track of that stuff, but then if they seen all the bugs fixed they might start thinking about QC more :p

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
What drives me nuts, it's this goddamned 1 billion hurry-up goal.

I like when a wizard goal is tough to achieve, but this one is just not fun to struggle with: it's IMPOSSIBLE to shoot the right ramp directly after a catch, the ball never takes the ramp. You must slightly nudge... hoping to be lucky enough in order that the ball doesn't bounce like crazy and smashes the center target (even if the barrier is down).

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
The table would be way too easy without the random kick out thing. It's been responsible for many drains on my end too but eliminating this could reduce the table to Funhouse level of easy.

Balls thru flippers though, I never have that problem

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.