Bug skull

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
Once in a while you can shoot the skull but the ball somehow goes through it and ends up in the left ramp.

Sometimes Instead, the ball passes right through the skull to the back of the playfield. It either rolls down into the left orbit or sometimes goes to the top inlines and into the pop bumpers.

Last edited:

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
This bug gets really annoying when you shoot the skull for a shot at super jackpot and the ball just goes right through it giving you nothing!! Farsight please please please fix this one!!!

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
this is what happens when you try to shove out 2 tables every month with a small team... they need to slow down and make the tables right and go back and fix all the bugs

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I don't normally complain about bugs but this is a really annoying one. It has cost me many-a super jackpot. Especially when I almost got three in the one multiball - which would have been a record for me :(

Funny thing is I wouldn't have even realised it was a bug without reading this. I would have assumed there was a path there, and it could happen on the real table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.