Bug cannon x2

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
When going for the super jackpot, you can sometimes just not shoot the ball at all, the cannon will eventually shoot the ball and sometimes it actually shoots the super jackpot for you. This never happens on a real t2.

Getting picky here but the super jackpot always hits on the bottom light in the pinball arcade version. Almost all real t2 cabs I have played the super jackpot hits on the second light from the bottom.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Confirmed. I have seen this happen a fair amount too, and was about to officially report it myself in the PC bug reporting forum, but I am also seeing it in my Ipad and Ipod...so I will report it here. So I have seen it also happening in the PC Steam beta and on the officially released IOS version.

IOS devices-Ipad 5 128 Gig, Ipod 5

OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670
Ram: 16GB
Version-0.012
Display Mode: Windowed and full screen
Display Resolution: 1024x768”

Frequency of Occurrence: “30-40% of the time on PC. 10-20% of the time on my Ipad 5 and Ipod 5.

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
This one happens pretty darn often. One strange thing is that sometimes the ball shoots out of the cannon on its own and misses the target for superjackpot but it still gives it to you. The other issue is that when you don't press the cannon the cannon sometimes actually hits the correct light on its own and gives you the super jackpot.

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Getting picky here but the super jackpot always hits on the bottom light in the pinball arcade version. Almost all real t2 cabs I have played the super jackpot hits on the second light from the bottom.

That's what I said!

wait for cannon upswing to start and second light from bottom to light. press the trigger the instant it happens. gets you the SJ every time on normal properly setup real games.

Gear323

Aug 27, 2013
Yeah,

I just watched some PAPA videos and their machine also hit the super jackpot on the second light from the bottom just like almost all of the t2 cabs I have played on. I played one cab at a pub i stopped at that had an issue where the cannon was way too fast and the super jackpot was just way off lol. I assume it had this issue.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-cannon-pcb-missing-sand-resistor

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
i played one where the cannon moved double speed, and it STILL hit on the second from the bottom. :) but on that one the light was going the other direction at the time. I'm sorry, farsight, you got this wrong. :) anyone who's mastered the SJ on your version is in for a rude surprise in real life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.