Tz ty rtfm litz ftw*

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Hey all, just a post to say thanks for the various strategy guides and tips posted for TZ, and the other tables as well. I used to get regularly smacked down by a real-life TZ table, and my "technique" (such as it was) on TPA wasn't much better (i.e., skill shots and wail away on the flippers.) Control, aimed shots, not getting all panicky about various modes... this is the secret. Maybe TPA is easier than a real-life table -- it is a simulation, with the shortcomings thereof -- but I have to admit that it's a great feeling to be able to actually make it into the wizard mode. I feel like I'm really appreciating this table and all the design that went into it, both in real life and in the digital recreation.

I doubt my skills will even attain the ninja-like status of those who complain about multi-hour games of TZ, but I'm certainly getting a lot more enjoyment out of this table thanks to the community here.

* Twilight Zone Thank You, Read the F(riendly) Manual, Lost In The Zone For The Win

Jj Johnson

Jul 26, 2013
Hey all, just a post to say thanks for the various strategy guides and tips posted for TZ, and the other tables as well. I used to get regularly smacked down by a real-life TZ table, and my "technique" (such as it was) on TPA wasn't much better (i.e., skill shots and wail away on the flippers.) Control, aimed shots, not getting all panicky about various modes... this is the secret. Maybe TPA is easier than a real-life table -- it is a simulation, with the shortcomings thereof -- but I have to admit that it's a great feeling to be able to actually make it into the wizard mode. I feel like I'm really appreciating this table and all the design that went into it, both in real life and in the digital recreation.

I doubt my skills will even attain the ninja-like status of those who complain about multi-hour games of TZ, but I'm certainly getting a lot more enjoyment out of this table thanks to the community here.

* Twilight Zone Thank You, Read the F(riendly) Manual, Lost In The Zone For The Win

Did you read the newsletter? Few good tips there I wrote in my Bio. Its all about LITZ but there are a few other good complementary things to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.