Gorgar & Pinbot Designer Barry Oursler coming to Atlantas SouthernFried Gameroom Expo

joelreeves

Aug 30, 2013
Gorgar & Pinbot Designer Barry Oursler coming to Atlantas SouthernFried Gameroom Expo

Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo is proud to announce that pinball design legend Barry Oursler will be joining us in Atlanta as our Special Guest.

Barry enjoyed more than 30 years at Williams pinball, designing classic games like PINBOT, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dr. Who, Dirty Harry, Cyclone, Gorgar and many more.

We hope you'll join us for a rare pinball chat with Barry, highlighting among many topics, the 30th Anniversary of his amazing Space Shuttle pin -- "The Game that Saved Pinball".

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com
June 20-22, 2014 at the Marriott Century Center in Atlanta, GA

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Sounds Awesome. If anyone goes they need to get his impression of how his designs translated to digital. Also what he has been up to.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Wish I could be there. I need to find an excuse to go to Atlanta. I haven't been by there in over a year. Sounds like a good excuse to me. LOL

joelreeves

Aug 30, 2013
I'm definitely going to make sure we cover how he feels about Pinball Arcade and "Virtual Pins" in general.

I'm sure he's proud his designs are going to live on in digital form.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.