Too hard?

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I think the spitting gallery is the only goal I just can't get. It's almost as bad as the 3,000,000 Genie goal......,almost
I complete the spitting gallery almost every time. I try start with the bowl in the middle of the dudes then return to middle as soon as I can, unless there's someone spitting next to where I'm positioned at the time, of course. Remember you can catch spit even on the edge of the bowl. Move to middle as soon as possible after collecting spit. Another important thing is I also watch the animation of the heads of the dudes. They move before spitting, so you get a heads up on where you want to move. You can miss 2 spits, so sometimes you can pass one up if it's too far away and you won't make it anyway. I primarily go for xtra ball so I try to count how many spits Iv'e collected, if I'm at 8 or 9 without misses but without extra ball, I skip collecting 1 or 2 hoping next one will be extra ball. Works sometimes.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Still working on the spitting gallery, still not finished. I want to get into the wizard-goals!
Thanks for your tips, switch3flip, hope I will soon finish the spittoon challenge. But, to be frankly, I dislike video-modes in general.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
yes, it is too hard. Actually it is not hard it is just on big sink hole.
Apart from that stupid spitting gallery, those outlines........... every missed shot is insta-drain. On first two fights it's not such a big problem, there's enough time for trapping and controlled shots but later on.........

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
yes, it is too hard. Actually it is not hard it is just on big sink hole.
Apart from that stupid spitting gallery, those outlines........... every missed shot is insta-drain. On first two fights it's not such a big problem, there's enough time for trapping and controlled shots but later on.........

Agreed. the game is worthless to play on mobile with the lack of controlled nudging.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
personally compared to real life console/pc nudging is a hand holding candy floss joke, just look at some of the top players infinite nudge skills using an analog system heh

while tpa mobile nudge cant compare to real life either with its tap tap tilt mechanic its much closer in risk and reward than either console or pc

for great mobile nudging take a look at timeshock on ios it just feels right or at least better than other systems.

nudging irl is a highly refined per table aquired skill for it to be really effective imo

so mobile=average players use of nudge on random selection of ten table, with no overall improvment.

console/pc = someone tell tommy hes not a pinball wizard so feck of back to your movie!

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
welcome back! and congrats on the upgrade. good to see it hasn't effected your communication skills. :cool:

my biggest issue with TPA nudging on IPAD is you have to move your thumbs and hand out of position to do it even if you're using your pointer fingers. the area is too high. i get the theory behind it. to nudge a table you have to move your hand from the flipper. the difference is you're not holding up a pinball table the way you are a mobile tablet, so it's flawed and makes it nearly impossible.

Time shock has really good nudging as does Zacc.

I'm a big fan of the track pad approach using the space at the bottom of the screen, so you can use your thumbs without having to move your hands.

Jungle Runner

Apr 26, 2015
I seem to remember the ball always making a bee line for the out lanes on the real table too.
Enough to stop me putting coins in and go and do something else.
It think it's a pretty accurate representation.

funchords

May 13, 2017
It's a tough table for me. My highest score is creeping up there, though. I'll keep trying.

The outlanes are greedy and SDTM is pretty common since the bag is in the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.