PS3 - Bug Ball can fly off playfield next to left orbit

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Played at 720p, haven't tried at 1080p

When shot just to the left of the left orbit entrance--that is, still within the orbit entrance, but colliding with the left wall of the entry chute--the ball can sometimes go through the side of the orbit chute, and fly off the left side of the table.

Reproduces maybe 5% of the time? I had it occur three times in a ~30 minute play session.

Once the ball has flown off and disappeared, the table immediately launches a replacement ball, so, in fact, very little interruption occurs. This can cause temporary ball jams if it occurs while other balls are launching, however, such as at the start of multiball--it may take the launcher several tries to clear the multiple balls from the launch lane.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Not sure if it goes along with this, but seems the physics are messed up for me. I deleted the table and reinstalled, but I still get often ball through flipper, ball through the gloves on the speed bag, multiballs last 5 seconds with all balls draining at once unless I cradle one to save it, lots of other things. When the table was released the ball didn't fly off and these things didn't happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.