Bug Canon multiball camera does not activate after nailing the super jackpot.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013)

Table: T2

Bug Description: canon multiball camera does not activate after nailing the super jackpot.

Frequency: 30-40% of the time

Expected behavior: Every time you shoot the canon for multiball the camera should zoom to that area. Excluding of course during a super jackpot when the other balls are still in play during the canon shot.

Actual Behavior: After completing the super jackpot attempt, whether you were successful or not, during the next started multiball round the camera will not zoom to canon.

Steps To Reproduce: Start multiball, score a jackpot, then either hit or miss the super jackpot.

Additional comment: This seems to happen when you've had a round with several multiballs started. I've seen it the most when I've run at least 2 multiballs completed with only a normal jackpot scored. Then start a multiball and activate the superjackpot. It doesn't seem to matter if you nail the super or not. I've had this bug occur during both instances.

N

netizen

As a temporary work around possibility: have you tried pausing, turning the event cam OFF, then back ON to see if this re-enables the event cam to focus on the cannon?

I play with the event cam OFF so I haven't encountered this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.